Hello COMC Nation!
With a new year comes new and exciting changes to our service! The first change that we’re proud to announce is that we now offer three tiers of grading options through Beckett Grading Services.
Recently, if you’ve submitted an item for BGS grading through COMC, you may have noticed that the actual grading time was often longer than the estimated grading time window. These changes that we’re rolling out will offer significantly improved accuracy of our estimated grading times.
In addition, we’ve introduced two new expedited services that guarantee to get those hot rookies, recently released cards, and prized possessions back into your COMC inventory as soon as possible!
These expedited services and changes to our eight-week service are now in effect.
Expedited BGS Turnaround Times Now Available Through COMC!
We’ve heard your voices loud and clear! Thanks to popular demand, we now offer two expedited grading services through BGS. Our fastest turnaround time is a four-week service at the rate of $25.00 per card. We also offer a six-week service for $18.00 per card. The standard addition of $2.00 for autographs and $8.00 for oversized cards apply to both of these new grading service tiers as well.
Changes to Our Current Eight-Week Service
If you’ve ever submitted a card for grading through COMC, then you’re familiar with our
current $12.00 per card eight-week service. Going forward, we’ll be offering our same eight-week service with significantly improved accuracy of our estimated grading time window. As a result of a recent increase to our group rate through BGS, we will now offer this service for $14.00 per card (add $2.00 for autographs and $8.00 for oversized).
Please note that all items submitted for grading through COMC are subject to the 1% declared value fee for insurance purposes regardless of the service level chosen.
These are just a few of the many changes that we will be rolling out to the COMC service in 2017. We look forward to sharing more announcements with you in the future!
BGS Grading Services Offered via COMC
|$25 per card
||$18 per card
$14 per card
|Autographed cards add $2; oversized cards add $8. All service levels are subject to a 1% declared value fee for insurance purposes.
Hello COMC Nation!
We hope that you have a joyous Holiday and a Happy New Year! This time of year is the perfect time to spend with loved ones. With that being said, we will have limited customer service on 12/26/16 and 1/2/17 in recognition of the Holidays. While our phones will not be set up to take calls on those days, we will be available to help out via email if you require immediate assistance.
So this Holiday season, be sure to watch a festive film (we recommend Jingle All The Way!), drink a bit too much eggnog and spend that newly acquired Holiday cash on that card that’s been on your watch list all year long!
Happy Black Friday COMC Nation!
We have seen a frenzy of sales already to kick off Black Friday through Cyber Monday weekend on COMC! With our consignors slashing prices on millions of items, cards are changing hands at a whirlwind pace today. To better assist your experience this weekend, we’ve extended our Customer Service support to be available on the 26th and 27th by email only.
Be sure to take advantage of our Black Friday Deals through Monday, November 28th, 11:59pm PT. Whether you’re a buyer or seller, we wanted to remind you of all of the promotions we are running:
- Up to 75% off discounts on millions of cards:
- Free Sales Promotions for Sellers!
- Be sure to take advantage of the free sales promotions that are available from within your Promotions Manager page. There is still time to set up your Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday sales!
- Free Shipping on all orders of 20+ cards!
- Orders of 20 or more items purchased on COMC and shipped Black Friday through Cyber Monday will be eligible for our free Black Friday shipping promotion. (all non-qualifying shipments of 20+ cards will instead receive a $3.99 discount, a $4.99 discount for international orders. Orders going to Canada will need to pay the delivered duties paid fee.)
- Scratch to Win Cards in every standard shipment. One in every four cards is a winner!
- Scratch to Win Cards are redeemable on our site for a chance to win up to $100 on COMC STORE CREDIT
- Ordering just a few cards? Get one chance to win!
- Buying more? Get one scratch card for every 20 cards in your order
COMC Nation! This will be our biggest and final promotion of 2016! Be sure to take advantage of these great specials and have a fantastic weekend!
We are proud to announce our attendance at the 52nd Sportcard & Memorabilia Expo on November 11th (12pm to 9pm), 12th (10pm to 6pm), & 13th (10pm to 5pm) in Mississauga, Ontario.
Visit us in at Booth #501a (same location as the Spring Expo, 2016) where we will be happy to answer your questions . There will be free giveaways for everyone who stops by – one per person per day – as well as store credit draws and more gifts for all registered COMC users – while supplies last.
We will also be accepting drop-off submissions so you can save on the cost of shipping. Please read the requirements below…
- a) If possible, use the Mississauga, ON – Sportscard & Memorabilia Expo drop off location on step 5 of the Submission Wizard to expedite processing.
- b) Ensure your submission is packed securely.
- c) There is a 5000 count batch limit. Additional batches are accepted but will be processed at the conclusion of the previous batch.
- c) Ensure your account is funded to pay for processing. Submissions received with insufficient funds will be placed on hold with no due date until the account is in good standing. This will allow our staff to prioritize processing during this busy season.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the largest hockey card trade show in the world.
For more details on the Toronto Fall Expo, check out http://sportcardexpo.com/
Hello COMC Nation!
We will be having scheduled maintenance starting this Saturday, October 22nd at 11pm (PST), lasting until approximately 7am the following morning. We may have some smaller outages between today, Thursday, October 20th, and Tuesday, October 25th.
If you require assistance while the site is down, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bonjour, Nation COMC. We are pleased to announce our attendance at the L’Anti-Expo, 6th Edition in Montreal, Quebec on October 1st & 2nd, 2016. Visit us at our booth. As always, we will be happy to answer your questions.
We will also be accepting drop-off submissions so you can save on shipping.
In addition, COMC will offer free giveaways (one per person per day while supplies last). All registered COMC users can enter their name into our store credit draws.
Want more chances to win? For every 20 “pack fresh” decoy cards you drop off at our booth, we’ll enter your name again to improve your chances to win multiple times (maximum 5 additional entries).
For more information on L’Anti-Expo, check out http://www.antiexpo.com/en/
Hello COMC Nation! Labor Day is next Monday (September 5th, 2016) and after a whirlwind summer of new feature implementations, expansive growth and excitement for both buyers and sellers, we’re sure you’re all looking forward to a long weekend.
While we will not be set up to take phone calls on Monday in honor of Labor Day, we will have limited customer service support by email. We will return to the office on Tuesday at which point our customer service team will be fully staffed and ready to help!
We hope everyone will make the most of the winding down of summer, maybe with burgers, hot dogs, and some pleasant company. Thank you very much for your consideration and have a great weekend everyone!