COMC Auctions is now accepting submissions!
Below you’ll find all of the details on how you can submit new consignments – and items currently in your COMC inventory – to be included in our first wave of auctions.
COMC is the safe and easy way to buy and sell trading cards. We now hold 7-day $0.99 auctions on our industry-leading eBay Store. For more than a decade, our unwavering commitment to the integrity of the hobby and our passion for innovation has provided us with a strong base of devoted buyers and sellers.
The trading card market is budding with more excitement now than ever before, so we’re pleased to include eBay auctions among our offerings to get sellers maximum value for their rarest and most sought after items. Our goal is to provide our customers with satisfaction in knowing their valuable collectibles will receive the proper attention and exposure they deserve.
COMC is your trusted partner in trading card consignment.
Please Note: We are currently accepting single trading cards only for auction. Any other items will not be included in auctions, and will be returned to your account.
How to Submit a New Consignment
COMC Auctions are the easiest way to sell your investment quality trading cards on eBay.
- Sign in to your COMC account. Register for a free account if you haven’t already done so.
- Complete the online Submission Wizard and print the submission slip.
- Securely package your items along with the submission slip and ship to the address we provide.
How to Submit Cards from Your COMC Account
COMC customers can easily send items to auction that are already in their account.
- Find the item you want to submit in your Inventory Manager.
- Click on the Actions menu.
- Select Send to Auction.
- Select eBay Auction service.
- Submit the item.
And that’s it! Our team will take care of the rest:
☑ Assess the authenticity and condition of your item.
☑ Identify your item using our proprietary catalog.
☑ Display high-resolution images of your item’s front and back.
☑ Create a descriptive auction title.
☑ List your item in our 7-day $0.99 eBay auctions.
☑ Promote your item in the COMC.com Search Results for increased exposure to buyers.
☑ Facilitate payment from the winning bidder.
☑ Issue payment to your COMC account Store Credit balance.
☑ Handle end-to-end customer service for buyers and sellers.
☑ Fulfill shipping and handling.
Items submitted through the Auction Service Level will be added to your COMC account for review approximately one week after it is received by COMC. While you will be able to view your items consigned through the eBay Auction service level, you will not be able set a price and list them for sale on the COMC Marketplace. Your items will be included in the following week’s auctions after they enter your account.
Single Trading Cards Only
The auction format currently only supports single trading cards and is suitable for cards with a $25 minimum auction value.
For items valued below $25, we recommend using our traditional consignment services.
Auction and Store Credit Fees
When the buyer pays for the auction payment is issued to you as Store Credit to your COMC account, less fees. Please review the Store Credit Fees below to determine your total fees.
There are no up-front fees to submit items for auction consignment. The Transaction Fee is based on the auction sale price of each single card listing and is assessed when we receive payment from the buyer.
Store Credit Fee Options
Please review the following submission guidelines prior to sending in your COMC Auctions consignment.
- COMC Auctions currently offers support for single trading cards only.
- Auction consignments must be sent with tracking and required signature confirmation upon delivery via your preferred package delivery service. We recommend one-day shipping such as USPS Express for more valuable submissions.
- Ungraded cards must be shipped to us in card savers, toploaders, or One-Touch magnetic cases to ensure maximum protection during transit and processing. Screw-down cases are not accepted.
- COMC recognizes the following third-party grading companies:
PSA, SGC, BGS, BVG, BCCG, and KSA.
Cards graded by any other companies are not supported and cannot be listed for sale. We encourage you to review our Supported Trading Cards policy to ensure all the items in your consignment will be accepted.
- Uncirculated cards may be removed from their sealed holders during processing in order to properly assess the condition of the card.
Have a specific question or scenario in mind? Head over to our auctions FAQ page for even more details about this exciting new service!