COMC has partnered with PSA (Professional Sports Authenticator) for third-party grading! This exciting partnership makes the COMC Marketplace an Official Submission Center. COMC will help collectors submit sports cards and non-sport cards for PSA’s expert authentication, grading, and encapsulation services.
PSA is an industry leader in the hobby’s grading and authentication space. The PSA brand’s iconic label is universally recognized and represents a hobby standard. We are excited to help you add to the 75 million collectibles that have already been certified by PSA’s experts!
Why should you grade your cards with PSA through COMC?
- Two Hobby Leaders, One Unbeatable Option: PSA is the world’s largest trading card, autograph and memorabilia authentication and grading service with over 75 million collectibles certified since 1991. Combined with over 30 million raw cards available on the COMC Marketplace, this partnership provides an unmatched, simplified grading experience!
- Simplified grading: submit any card for grading straight from your COMC inventory in just a few clicks.
- Maximize resale value: graded cards have historically held more value and have seen higher profits than non-graded cards.
- Buy and grade instantly: purchase any of the more than 30 million raw cards currently listed for sale on the COMC Marketplace and instantly submit them for grading.
- No paperwork: no need to describe your cards or fill out submission forms; we handle everything for you.
- No shipping: we carefully prepare and package each card for grading and send it with insured, expedited shipping both ways.
- No minimum submission: submit as many or as few cards as you like; there is no minimum threshold when submitting items to be graded.
- Free sleeves and card savers: our expertly trained team protects your cards for submission with the highest-quality supplies—at no cost to you.
- High-resolution imaging: all graded cards will receive our industry-leading Elite photos upon arrival back at COMC before being deposited into your inventory.
- Secure storage: your submissions, along with over 30 million other items, are safely secured and protected at COMC.
- Full control and convenience: upon return, you can list your card for sale on the COMC Marketplace with no maximum listing price, send it immediately to auction, or ship your card to yourself, all at your discretion.
- Submit Upper Deck e-Pack cards for grading: through our exclusive partnership with Upper Deck e-Pack, you can immediately buy, rip, and submit your uncirculated, pack-fresh e-Pack pulls via our grading submission portal. For more information on how to transfer cards from your e-Pack account to your COMC account, check out our tutorial!
Many of the hobby’s greatest grails are secured in PSA encapsulation. PSA is the go-to choice no matter the value of your cards. Rest assured with the strong value, security and integrity provide by PSA encapsulation.
Head to your COMC Inventory and submit your cards for grading today!
Service Levels, Pricing, & Turnaround Times
PSA Pricing Breakdown
Card Authentication and Grading:
- Value ($499 Maximum Value), Estimated 12 Week Turnaround, $24.00 per card
- Value Plus ($499 Maximum Value), Estimated 5 Week Turnaround, $42.00 per card
- Regular ($1,499 Maximum Value), Estimated 4 Week Turnaround, $75.00 per card
- Express ($2,499 Maximum Value), Estimated 3 Week Turnaround, $170.00 per card
- Super Express ($4,999 Maximum Value), Estimated 2 Week Turnaround, $330.00 per card
- Walk-Through ($9,999 Maximum Value), Estimated 2 Week Turnaround, $640.00 per card
Dual Service – Card & Autograph Grade:
- Value ($499 Maximum Value), Estimated 12 Week Turnaround, $29.00 per card
- Value Plus ($499 Maximum Value), Estimated 5 Week Turnaround, $55.00 per card
- Regular ($1,499 Maximum Value), Estimated 4 Week Turnaround, $99.00 per card
- Express ($2,499 Maximum Value), Estimated 3 Week Turnaround, $215.00 per card
- Super Express ($4,999 Maximum Value), Estimated 2 Week Turnaround, $420.00 per card
- Walk-Through ($9,999 Maximum Value), Estimated 2 WeekTurnaround, $820.00 per card
Please note that all items submitted to our Canadian office will require an additional 7 days of processing time for grading services.
For more information regarding our grading services, please see our FAQ page.
Learn how to submit your cards to PSA today by visiting our Tutorial Page!
For other questions or general information, please visit our Support page, or contact our friendly Customer Service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the red ‘Support’ button on the bottom-right corner of any COMC.com page.