COMC has partnered with Certified Sports Guaranty (“CSG”) and Certified Guaranty Company Trading Cards (“CGC”). As an Official Submission Center, COMC will help collectors submit trading cards and sports cards to CGC and CSG for expert authentication, grading, and encapsulation services.
CSG & CGC use world-class expertise, advanced technology, innovation, and operational excellence to provide collectors with accurate, consistent, and fast grading services. We are thrilled to partner with CSG & CGC on our mission to provide COMC customers with an effortless grading experience!
Why should you grade your cards with COMC?
- Effortless grading: submit any card for grading straight from your COMC inventory in just a few clicks.
- Maximize resale value: graded cards have historically held more value and have seen higher profits than non-graded cards.
- Buy and grade instantly: purchase any of the more than 30 million raw cards currently listed for sale on the COMC Marketplace and instantly submit them for grading.
- No paperwork: no need to describe your cards or fill out submission forms; we handle everything for you.
- No shipping: we carefully prepare and package each card for grading and send it with insured, expedited shipping both ways.
- No minimum submission: submit as many or as few cards as you like; there is no minimum threshold when submitting items to be graded.
- Free sleeves and card savers: our expertly trained team protects your cards for submission with the highest-quality supplies—at no cost to you.
- High-resolution imaging: all graded cards will receive our industry-leading Elite photos upon arrival back at COMC before being deposited into your inventory.
- Secure storage: your submissions, along with over 30 million other items, are safely secured and protected at COMC.
- Full control and convenience: upon return, you can list your card for sale on the COMC Marketplace with no maximum listing price, send it immediately to auction, or ship your card to yourself, all at your discretion.
- Submit Upper Deck e-Pack cards for grading: though our exclusive partnership with Upper Deck e-Pack, you can immediately buy, rip, and submit your uncirculated, pack-fresh e-Pack pulls via our grading submission portal. For more information on how to transfer cards from your e-Pack account to your COMC account, check out our tutorial!
CSG & CGC
Whether you’re looking to grade your Sports cards, Marvel cards, Star Wars cards, or Trading Card Game (“TCG”) cards, we made the grading selection process effortless for our customers! When you go to submit your cards for grading, only the appropriate grading service will be available to select.
CSG grades most sports cards from all the major sports including Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Wrestling, Racing, Soccer, Golf, Tennis, MMA, and Multi-Sport cards.
CGC Trading Cards is the division of CGC devoted to the expert grading of the most popular trading card games and sets, including Pokémon, Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Marvel, MetaZoo, and Star Wars cards!
Service Levels, Pricing, & Turnaround Times
CGC Trading Cards Pricing Breakdown
- Bulk ($250 Maximum Value), Estimated 8-Week Turnaround, $18.00 per card
- Economy ($500 Maximum Value), Estimated 6-Week Turnaround, $25.00 per card
- Standard ($1,000 Maximum Value), Estimated 4-Week Turnaround, 32.00 per card
- Express ($10,000 Maximum Value), Estimated 3-Week Turnaround, $60.00 per card
- WalkThrough ($50,000 Maximum Value), Estimated 2-Week Turnaround, $135.00 per card
CSG Pricing Breakdown
- Bulk ($250 Maximum Value), Estimated 8-Week Turnaround, $15.00 per card
- Economy ($500 Maximum Value), Estimated 4-Week Turnaround, $18.00 per card
- Standard ($1,000 Maximum Value), Estimated 3-Week Turnaround, $22.00 per card
- Express ($10,000 Maximum Value), Estimated 2-Week Turnaround, $64.00 per card
- WalkThrough ($50,000 Maximum Value), Estimated 2-Week Turnaround, $170.00 per card
Note – An additional $2.00 autograph fee will be added when submitting manufacturer-certified autographed cards to CSG.
For more information regarding our grading services, please see our FAQ page.
Learn how to submit your cards today by visiting our Tutorial Page or click here to watch an instructional video. COMC Grading Tutorial
For other questions or general information, please visit our Support page, or contact our friendly Customer Service team by emailing email@example.com or clicking the red ‘Support’ button on the bottom-right corner of any COMC.com page.
Follow us on social media @checkoutmycards and the official COMC Blog for the latest updates!