Hello COMC Nation! Here we are, once again – it’s the end of summer. Labor Day is behind us, school is starting up, and most importantly, one of the best times of the sports year is upon us. The baseball playoff races are heating up, hockey is starting to gear up with players reporting to their training camps, basketball players are continuing to be tall, and the football season is ready to start!
The COMC Crew is pretty excited, I can tell you – we just completed our draft for our fantasy football league and we’re ready for the games to begin. But, while we’re waiting for kickoff, we thought we’d pull together a little Hot List, so you can do some card sorting while watching the games. Please check out the Hot List for September 4th to September 18th:
- Taijuan Walker
- Billy Hamilton
- 2013 Topps Platinum Football
- 2013 Topps Football
- 2013 Topps Tier One Baseball
- 2013 Panini Rookies & Stars Football
- 2012-13 Panini Prime Hockey
- 2013 Fleer Retro Marvel Trading Cards
- 2013 Topps Finest Football
The Hot List Theme
With the NFL Season ready to start, we decided that we’re going to add 2013 football RC’s to the Hot List: any NFL player whose Rookie Card is part of a 2013 football set is eligible for the current Hot List. (Yes, we know we did this on the last list, but it worked so we’re doing it again.)
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards submitted for the Hot List will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing. With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the special Hot List price: $0.50 per raw card and $1.00 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
- Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
- $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
- 200 item maximum per week
- Must be postmarked by September 18th, 2013
- Can be mailed to either our US or Canadian office
- Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
- Redemption cards may qualify for Hot List pricing, but will take up to a week to process.
You’re welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label.