Hello COMC Nation! Where does the time go? It feels like yesterday when it was summer, when the sun was shining and everyone was talking baseball. Now, with fall right around the corner, football is on everyone’s minds, as the days get shorter and the nights get just a little cooler.
While the nation seems to shift its focus to Sundays, the intrepid crew at COMC is still keeping their eyes on all the various sports and figuring out the players and sets that are going to be “Hot List” worthy over the next 2 weeks. After a little negotiation and some back & forth between our team members, we seem to have come to some agreement. So, please check out the Hot List for September 18th to October 2nd:
- 2013 Topps Finest UFC
- 2013 Topps Platinum Football
- 2013 Panini Prominence football
- 2012-13 Panini Intrigue basketball
- 2012-13 Panini Prime hockey
- 2013-13 Dominion Box Toppers hockey
- 2013-14 OPC Red Border Redemption hockey
- 2013-14 OPC Stamps
- 2013 Topps Chrome baseball
- 2013 Panini Certified football
- 2013 Panini Momentum football
- Peyton Manning – RC’s and Denver cards only
- Richard Sherman
- Byron Buxton
The Hot List Theme
With the NFL Season underway, we thought that if it ain’t broke, we don’t need to fix it. So, we’re going to keep 2013 football RC’s as the Hot List theme again – meaning any NFL player whose Rookie Card is part of a 2013 football set is eligible for the current Hot List.
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards submitted for the Hot List will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing. With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the special Hot List price: $0.50 per raw card and $1.00 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
- Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
- $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
- 200 item maximum per week
- Must be postmarked by October 2nd, 2013
- Can be mailed to either our US or Canadian office
- Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
- Redemption cards may qualify for Hot List pricing, but will take up to a week to process.
You’re welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label.