COMC is thrilled to introduce our new partnership with PSA, the largest and most trusted third-party authentication and grading company in the world! This latest service allows you to send cards directly from your inventory to PSA to be graded, whether the cards were purchased on COMC, transferred to your account, or submitted through our Direct to Grading service.
How to submit a card for grading in 6 simple steps:
- First, navigate to an item in your Inventory Manager that you would like to submit for grading:
- Then select the Submit for Grading option from the Actions menu for that item:
- Next, you will be automatically prompted to select either PSA or CGC as your grading option, select PSA and it will automatically take you to the next screen.
- Enter your desired declared value for the item and select a service level:
Please note that not all submission levels will be available depending on your declared value. The website will automatically remove tiers when your submission exceeds certain value thresholds (shown above in parentheses). For example, if you submit an item for which you declare the value to be $499, only the Regular, Express, Super-Express and WalkThrough options will be available to select from. This grading fee is charged at the time you finalize your grading submission.
- Then click the box to accept our shared Terms and Conditions. Please review these terms carefully if you have not submitted an item for grading before.
- Click Submit, and COMC staff will take it from there!
Head to your COMC Inventory and submit your cards for grading today!