Cross listing your items on Amazon is a good way to get more people to look at your cards. We are the largest seller of sports and trading cards on Amazon – over 90% of cards listed on Amazon are held in our inventory. Additionally, you can cross list to eBay.
Follow the below steps to enable the option to cross list your cards:
- We offer the ability to cross list your cards to Amazon and eBay. This can be helpful in getting more eyes on the cards you are looking to sell.
- First, log into your COMC account. Afterwards you can get to your Profile & Options page by clicking on your username and selecting Profile & Options.
- Towards the bottom of the Profile & Options page are the settings to Sell on eBay Amazon.
- By default, your account will be set to “No – Do not list my items on eBay.com and Amazon.com”. Please note that this setting applies to all of the cards in your COMC account. At this time, we do not have a system in place to select only certain cards to be cross listed.
- You can select “Yes – I will accept 20% off offers from eBay and Amazon” to turn this syncing on. As an example transaction, let’s say that you have a card with an asking price of $100. If someone were to buy it through eBay or Amazon, you would receive $80 of COMC store credit.
- Click the red Save Changes button at the bottom of the page to apply this setting.