COMC takes the latest technology and applies it to collecting. We desire to continually impress our customers by offering the best service and making it easier and fun to collect!
COMC has exciting immediate opportunities for Sorting Team Members to join our team in Redmond, WA! The sorting team member will accurately identify, evaluate, and sort trading cards.
Ideal candidates will be passionate and knowledgeable about collectible cards and have an interest in the trends of modern sports cards as well.
Flexible Full-time and Part-time positions between 6am and 9pm.
- Sort received inventory based on value and condition
- Add condition notes accurately where required
- Identify unlicensed, unsupported, counterfeit, altered, or suspicious inventory
- Correct or update database information where appropriate
- Assist shipping department with the verification of outbound order contents
- Maintain excellent communication within the identification and processing teams
- Review work at all stages to ensure accuracy
- Maintain accurate records of all activities
- High school diploma or GED
- Extensive knowledge of collectible sports cards is required
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Access preferred
- Strong 10-key and data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail required
- Employment at stable company with excellent benefits
- Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hands-on work experience and company training
- Relaxed dress code
To apply today, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject COMC – Sorting Application or click here!