COMC has exciting immediate opportunities for Processing Team Members to join our team in Redmond, WA! This position will provide support with incoming submissions of cards we receive on consignment, assisting with the process of receiving, imaging, and storing these cards. This is a non-traditional warehouse work; we work in the office environment with very small valuable items. This is an entry-level position for someone looking to start their career!
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about all types of collectibles.
- Ability to stay on task
- High visual attention to detail and ability to focus for extended periods of time while performing repetitive tasks
- Demonstrates delicate manual dexterity, handling small, fragile inventory with great precision and care over extended periods of time and at a swift pace
- Maintains excellent communication and interpersonal skills within the identification team
- Help with regular projects around the processing department; assists shipping teams and identification teams as required
- Escalates problems or issues immediately to the Processing Manager.
- Reviews work at all stages to ensure accuracy
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent training and experience
- Familiar with sports cards, gaming cards, or collectible items preferred
- Ability to multitask and excellent hand dexterity
- Strong sense of urgency and high attention to detail
- Basic mathematical skills
- Employment at a stable company with excellent benefits
- Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hands-on work experience and company training
- Relaxed dress code
To apply today, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject COMC – Processing Application or click here!