COMC has exciting immediate opportunities for Order Fulfillment Team Members to join our team in Auburn, WA! This position will provide warehouse support, assisting with all order fulfillment activities in a safe, accurate and dependable manner. This is a non-traditional warehouse work; we work in the office environment with very small valuable items. This is an entry-level position for someone looking to start their career!
Ideal candidates will have high attention to detail and dexterity to work quickly using both hands processing small, valuable items.
Flexible Full-time and Part-time positions between 6am and 9pm.
- Retrieve and process warehouse orders through a computerized system
- Provide fast and accurate retrieval and processing of outgoing orders
- Demonstrates delicate manual dexterity, handling small, fragile inventory with great precision and care over extended periods of time and at a swift pace
- Report errors and missing inventory to shipping lead
- Interpret and prepare invoices
- Participate in the inspection and physical count of incoming and outgoing materials
- Verify goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Maintain inventory, and handle items with care
- Assist leads and managers in all organization projects
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent training and experience
- Familiar with sports cards, gaming cards, or collectible items preferred
- Ability to multitask and excellent hand dexterity
- Strong sense of urgency and high attention to detail
- Basic mathematical skills
- Employment at a stable company with excellent benefits
- Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hands-on work experience and company training
- Relaxed dress code
To apply today, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject COMC – Shipping Application or click here!