COMC has exciting immediate opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our team Remotely!
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Department: Redmond Team/Remote
Reports To: Director of Marketing & Customer Engagement
If you live and breathe inbound marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels and focus on overseeing targeted marketing campaigns.
Marketing manager responsibilities include improving efficiencies through the development and improvement of processes for campaign requests and implementation, tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with marketing campaign management and experience with video, email campaign management, blogging, social media, web analytics, and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
You will be working closely with the Director of Marketing and Customer Engagement to report weekly progress and updates, and to help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. This will include developing improved processes to optimize customer experience and align with marketing efforts.
- Develop strategies and tactics to associate our brand as being the leading expert in the industry and to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our website.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the allocated marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Oversee and approve marketing materials, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Knowledge and experience with creating and sharing content on Constant Contact, WordPress, Sprout Social (or other social media management tools), YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Reporting knowledge and experience with Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Knowledge and application of Inbound Marketing experience required, certifications preferred.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or related field.
- Project management experience preferred.
- A benefit package including health, vision, life and dental insurance, and time off allowance
- Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to work with a team of people who are passionate about the trading card industry
To apply today, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject COMC – Marketing Manager Application or click here!
Must reside in US to be eligible for this position.