COMC takes the latest technology and applies it to collecting. We desire to continually impress our customers by offering the best service and making it easier and fun to collect!
COMC has exciting immediate opportunities for Card Identification Team Members to join our team in Redmond, WA or Auburn, WA! The identification specialist will help us to accurately sort, identify, and list sports trading cards.
Ideal candidates will be passionate about collectible cards and have an exceptional attention to detail.
Flexible Full-time and Part-time positions between 6am and 9pm.
- Identify unlicensed, unsupported, counterfeit, altered, or suspicious inventory
- Identify the catalog information for many thousand trading cards each week
- Correct or update database information where appropriate
- Assist shipping department with the verification of outbound order contents
- Help with projects for other teams as required
- Provide excellent customer service skills when dealing with all clients and co-workers
- Maintain excellent communication within the identification team
- Review work at all stages to ensure accuracy
- Maintain accurate records of all activities
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent training and experience
- Familiar with sports cards, gaming cards, or collectible items preferred
- Ability to multitask and excellent hand dexterity
- Strong sense of urgency and high attention to detail
- Basic mathematical skills
- Employment at stable company with excellent benefits
- Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hands-on work experience and company training
- Relaxed dress code
To apply today, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject COMC – ID Application or click here!