This is a full-time position for a Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate must have a great attitude, excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving abilities, and active listening skills.
- Provide superior communication both on the phone and in email interactions without the use of a script
- Maintain excellent quality assurance
- Build rapport with customers, helping them to understand how much we value them
- Understand complex needs quickly with limited information and correctly determine the appropriate steps to resolution
- Respond to pressure with grace
- Harmonize the best interests of both customer and company
- Identify opportunities for departmental efficiency improvements
- Track and research issues independently
- Take personal responsibility for self-improvement and department success
- Employment at stable company with excellent benefits
- Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hands-on work experience and company training
- Relaxed dress code
To apply today, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject COMC – Customer Service Application or click here!