Here at COMC, it is our mission to take care of our customers and each other. We are committed to doing what we say we will do and always looking for ways to have fun while doing it! We are looking for energetic, service minded, customer care professionals who are goal oriented and dedicated to taking fantastic care of our customers.
The Customer Care Representative position will encompass answering questions via email and chat to help customers with billing, technical, and service questions. In addition, you will look for opportunities for customer education, identifying areas for process improvement, and sharing additional services and information they would be interested in. We will provide you with ongoing training on enhanced customer service skills and teach you all about our products and services.
Candidates must be empathetic to customer concerns and display a sincere desire to find a resolution. Minimum of 1-year prior customer care, sales, or technical support experience recommended. Candidates will have a minimum education of high school diploma and be comfortable with computers; strong in both verbal and written communications and the ability to multi-task easily. These positions require individuals who have a positive attitude, enjoy working in a team environment, work well with others, and can function in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment. Successful candidates must be open to and able to function in a changing environment and will be flexible with working a variety of hours and days (evenings, weekends and holidays).
- Provide superior communication both via email and chat interactions without the use of a script
- Maintain excellent quality assurance
- Build rapport with customers, helping them to understand how much we value them
- Understand complex needs quickly with limited information and correctly determine the appropriate steps to resolution
- Respond to pressure with grace
- Harmonize the best interests of both customer and company
- Identify opportunities for departmental efficiency improvements
- Track and research issues independently
- Take personal responsibility for self-improvement and department success
- A benefit package including health, vision, life and dental insurance, and time off allowance
- Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hands-on work experience and company training
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible remote and on-site work opportunities
To apply today, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject COMC – Customer Service Application or click here!
Must reside in US or Canada to be eligible for this position.