Hi COMC Nation – how’s it going? Now, is it just us or does the All-Star break seem like the longest stretch of time, ever? Thankfully, baseball came back and the 2nd half of the season looks to be as much fun as the 1st half. Especially for the COMC crew, as our local team is giving us hope for a .500 season…it’s not much, but we have to start somewhere, right?
Anyways, while all that’s going on, we’ve been busy huddling around our television screens and laptops and smartphones and whatever else we can use to get an idea of who and what is currently the hottest of the hot. We’ve compiled our findings, and we’re ready to present the newest COMC Hot List, for July 24 to August 7!
- Christian Yelich
- Yasiel Puig
- Jake Marisnick
- Taijuan Walker
- Chris Davis
- Byron Buxton
- Junior Lake
- 2013 Goodwin Champions
- 2013 Topps MLS Soccer
- 2012-13 Panini Signatures Basketball
- 2013 Topps Inception Football
- 2013-14 Score Hockey
- 2013 Leaf Pop Century
- 2013 Fleer Retro Baseball
- 2012/13 Panini National Treasures Basketball
- 2013 Bowman Platinum Baseball
The Hot List Theme
To celebrate the 34th Annual National Sports Collectors Convention, we’re decided that the Hot Theme should reflect the host city – so, any card that features a player from a Chicago-based team is eligible for the Hot List.
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards submitted for the Hot List will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing. With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the special Hot List price: $0.50 per raw card and $1.00 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
How to Submit Hot List Items for Consignment:
- Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
- $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
- 200 item maximum per week
- Must be postmarked by August 7th, 2013
- Must be mailed to our US address (Our Canadian warehouse currently only supports One Month service.)
- Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
- Redemption cards may qualify for Hot List pricing, but will take up to a week to process.
You’re welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label.