COMC has exciting immediate opportunities for Cards Specialists to join our teams in Redmond, WA and Auburn, WA! The Cards Specialist will accurately identify, evaluate, and sort trading cards. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about all types of collectibles.
Job Title: Cards Specialist
Department: Redmond Team and Auburn Team
Reports To: Operations Manager
Compensation: Starting at $17/hr
Handles raw cards and other consigned items, inspecting them for conditional issues, and properly sort out parallel sets; assists as directed in shipping and identification tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate delicate manual dexterity, handling small, fragile inventory with great precision and care over extended periods of time and at a swift pace.
- Differentiate consigned items by subtle variances in card stock and finish.
- Categorize consigned items into industry standard condition levels.
- Identify unlicensed, unsupported, counterfeit, altered, or suspicious inventory.
- Participate in the inspection and physical count of incoming materials.
- Insure accuracy in all levels of inventory management to provide correct inventory counts and valuations.
- Report errors and missing inventory to lead.
- Maintain inventory with care.
- Assist in training and development of other team members.
- Be available to work extended or alternate hours and weekends as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High school diploma or equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of collectible cards is preferable.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Moderate familiarity with Windows based computer system required.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
No certifications needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires the ability to work with standard computer equipment such as keyboards, monitors, personal computers, and scanners. This position requires the ability to maintain delicate computer instruments with regular care as instructed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit or stand for extended periods. The employee is sometimes required to stand, walk, bend, and reach with hands and arms for short to long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; talk and hear. The position requires the ability to work with fingers to pick, pinch, and carry out substantial movements of the wrist and hands to perform tasks of delicate manual dexterity, handling small, fragile inventory with great precision and care. The position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.