COMC is excited to announce our presence at this year’s 42nd National Sports Collectors Convention in Atlantic City, NJ. Whether you’re new to COMC or a long-time user, be sure to come by our booth and say “Hello”! For more information about the show itself, please visit NSCCShow.com.
The convention will be held at the Atlantic City Convention Center from Wednesday, July 27th through Sunday, July 31st in Atlantic City, NJ. COMC will have a team of employees on hand in the corporate area at Booth #1240 to accept consignment submissions and to answer any and all questions about COMC!
Here are some of the services and events you can look forward to at our booth:
- Consignment Drop-Off Center
- Submission Promotion
- Scratch-to-Win Cards
- Time with Tim
Where to Find COMC at the Show
COMC will be in the heart of the showroom floor within the Corporate Pavilion at Booth #1240, where we will be neighbors with Piece of the Game, Pristine Auction, and Onyx!
Take advantage of this event-only promotion to submit your items at the National using our Elite and Select services at a reduced price. If you have been waiting for a discount on submissions, now is your chance to save BIG!
The National Elite & Select Submission Promotion Discount Requirements
Take 40% off Elite & 30% off Select submissions this year for items submitted onsite at the National between Wednesday, July 27th and Sunday, July 31st!
- Elite: write “ELITE40” on each Elite submission paperwork slip to receive 40% off your Elite submission’s total processing fee—normally $2.00/card, now $1.20/card! There is no Elite submission minimum.
- Select: write “SELECT30” on each Select submission slip to receive 30% off your Select submission’s total processing fee—normally $1.00/card, now $0.70/card! Select submissions must contain a minimum of 10 cards.
Which Cards Are Best for Elite?
The Elite service is intended for raw and graded single trading cards with a sale value of more than $50. Elite items are guaranteed a 2-week turnaround time and are eligible to list at auction on eBay at any time.
Important Promotion Information
- This discount does stack with other promotions: discounts such as eligible Fresh Pulls products can be combined with the discounts for this promotion!
- The discount does not apply to the Mailbox package fee, toploader removal fee, or the missing/incorrect paperwork fee.
- There is no maximum quantity limit; submit as many cards as you would like!
- Items submitted to the Select service level are not eligible to be listed at auction on eBay; please use Elite processing for cards that you may want to list at auction.
- For Select items, cards that need to be removed from a protective holder (e.g. toploader, pages, card saver, one-touch) incur an additional $0.50 processing add-on fee. There is no additional charge for cards submitted in penny sleeves per item.
- For Select items, third-party graded cards and cards encased with a manufacturer seal incur an additional $0.50 processing add-on fee per item.
- For Select and Elite items, oversized cards larger than 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (modern size), 2 5/8″ x 3 3/4″ (vintage size), coins, and comic books incur an additional $3.00 processing add-on fee per item.
Important Submission Reminders
- Each submission slip must have handwritten codes on the submission paperwork to qualify. There are no exceptions, and submissions without handwritten codes will not be eligible for a retroactive promotional discount.
- Non-elite items submitted for reprocessing through the Elite service are not eligible for the discount.
- Our mail-in submission services in the United States and Canadian offices are not eligible for this promotion.
- Items must be submitted onsite at the National between, Wednesday, July 27th through Sunday, July 31st in order to be eligible for the promotion discounts.
For questions regarding the eligibility of products, please email email@example.com.
Scratch-to-Win Prize Cards
Stop by our booth for your chance to win COMC Store Credit or free shipping! Just show one of our COMC team members at our booth your COMC account on your phone, and we will award you one (1) prize card with a scratch-off code. If you don’t have a COMC account, sign up for one now or while at the show, and you’ll receive a prize card, too!
The prize code can be redeemed online here. Log in to your COMC account and enter the prize code to reveal your prize. The prize code must be redeemed by 8/31/2022 to be valid. Limit one (1) prize card per COMC user.
Check out the prizes you could win!
- $5.00 COMC Store Credit
- $10.00 COMC Store Credit
- $25.00 COMC Store Credit
- $100.00 COMC Store Credit
- $1,000.00 COMC Store Credit
- Free Shipping*
*This promotional shipping credit expires 10/31/2022 and cannot be combined with other shipping promotions.
Drop-Off Submission Information
We’re excited to offer our users the option to drop off their consignments at our booth. Whether you’ve already been preparing a new COMC submission or plan to consign cards you find at the show, save the cost of shipping by dropping off your submissions directly with COMC! Our team at the National will be accepting submissions for the following consignment services:
- Fresh Pulls
- eBay Auctions
Minimum submission quantities and add-on fees still apply for drop-off submissions. Please review our COMC Selling Rates page for more information.
To speed up the drop-off process, please pack your items securely for shipment and print your submission paperwork in advance. Be sure to select the Drop Off @ Atlantic City. NJ – National Sports Collectors Convention option within the Submission Wizard as shown below:
We will have computer stations with printers set up for consignors to use at the show. These stations often get busy during peak show hours, so we encourage you to print your submission slips in advance to make your drop-off process quick and easy!
Meet the COMC Team
Meet our team that will be representing COMC at the National. They will be there to help you with your card submissions and any questions you have about COMC. Meet the COMC National Team
Time with Tim
COMC Founder and CEO Tim Getsch is looking forward to meeting with our users as well as members of the trading card community to hear their feedback, ideas, and experiences they’ve had with our services.
If you would like to request to meet with Tim for up to 30 minutes at the NSCC, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include the dates and times you are available to meet, as well as a short list of the topics you wish to discuss. Please send your meeting request by no later than Monday, July 18th. You will be notified by email of your appointment time on Thursday, July 21st.
We’ll See You in Atlantic City!
Our team is excited to return to the National and connect with members of the COMC community. The show is an incredible opportunity to celebrate the growth and also the future of the trading card hobby that we all love so much.
As the countdown to the show continues, stay tuned for more updates about COMC’s presence and promotions at the National by following us on social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
You must be logged in to post a comment.