COMC’s No Minimum Auction Fees event has been extended!
Continue sending your items to auction until January 31, 2022 to take part in this auction event!
The COMC No Minimum Fees Auction Event is now extended to January 31st:
- All cards in your inventory are eligible to list at auction (not just Elite)
- No minimum Auction Fee (regularly $3.50 minimum)
- $35 maximum Auction Fee
- No auction listing fee for Elite Items, and only $0.50 listing fee for everything else
- The $3.50 minimum auction fee still applies to items shipped to our eBay Auction Consignment Service
How to submit your items to COMC Auctions:
- Find the item you want to submit in your Inventory Manager
- Click on the Actions menu
- Select Send to Auction
- Select eBay Auction service
- Submit the item
- We recommend only submitting cards with an auction sale value of $5 or more.
- Auctions are listed on a first-come, first-served basis. Submissions of Elite items receive listing priority.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take for my item to list at auction?
We list between 1,500 and 2,000 auctions every day. Auctions are listed on a first come, first served basis. Elite items get first priority and typically list within 1 week of submission.
Will I need to wait for items to be reprocessed before they go to auction?
Items do not need to be reprocessed as Elite to go to auction during the promotion. You can still reprocess any higher valued items for $2 before sending them to auction, but it is not required.
Is there still a minimum Auction Fee on my Elite items?
During the month of January, any items you send to auction from your COMC inventory will have no minimum Auction Fee. The Auction Fee is just 3.5% of the sale price, with a maximum Auction Fee of $35.
Is there still a $3.50 minimum Auction Fee for items shipped to the eBay Auction consignment service?
Yes. This promotion does not apply to items consigned to our direct-to-auction service level.
What happens if my item doesn’t receive a $0.99 opening bid?
Any item that does not receive an auction bid will be returned to your COMC account. Please only submit cards valued $5 or more to auction. At our discretion, we may choose to not list submission valued less than $1.00 at auction. The $0.50 submission fee will not be refunded.
Do you have additional questions about our No Minimum Auction Fees Event? Check out our Help Center for answers to many of your FAQs!
For questions regarding the eligibility of products, please email email@example.com.
Follow us on social media @checkoutmycards and the COMC blog for the latest updates!