Are you ready for some football this fall? COMC Auctions is partnering with eBay to promote our 2021 NFL Kickoff Auction Event!
High-end football cards consigned with COMC Auctions will be featured on eBay’s homepage from Monday, September 13th through Sunday, September 19th, 2021. This promotion is an excellent opportunity to increase the visibility of your football card auctions as the much-anticipated 2021 NFL football season gets underway.
Below you’ll find all the information you need about submitting your football cards for this special auction event!
When and How to Submit Your Football Cards:
If you’re new to COMC, please first register for a COMC account here. Registered COMC users have multiple options for submitting their football cards to be auctioned during this event. Whether you already have consigned cards with us that you would like to auction off or are considering sending new cards to COMC specifically for this event, details and key dates are listed below.
Mail-In Submission Deadlines
- New mail-in auction submissions received by Thursday, August 26th 2021 will be included in the promotion.
- Before printing your Submission Slips, please make sure to select the specific “NFL Kickoff eBay Auction Event” option in the COMC Submission Wizard.
- On the outside of all mail-in submission packages for this event, please clearly mark “NSP” on all sides of the package. This will ensure that our team can correctly prioritize your submission.
To create a new mail-in auction submission, first Register, then log in and visit Start New Submission in your COMC Account. To ensure your football cards are included in this promotion, you must select the “NFL Kickoff eBay Auction Event” processing service in Step 3 of the Submission Wizard as shown above.
You will receive an email notification from our team confirming that we have received your submission. Once we’ve processed and scheduled your items for auction, you will be able to view them in your COMC account’s Auction History.
Transfer COMC Elite Items to Auction By Friday, September 3rd
If you already have COMC Elite Football Items in your account, you are welcome to transfer them to Auction specifically for this NFL Kickoff event. Only items which have already been processed through our Elite Consignment Service are eligible to be transferred directly to auction. To be included in the promotion, COMC Elite football items must be transferred to auction by Friday, September 3rd, 2021.
When transferring your items to auction, please select the “NFL Kickoff eBay Auction Event” option shown below.
- In your Inventory Manager, find the COMC Elite Item you want to transfer to auction
- Click on the Actions menu
- Select “Send to Auction”
- Select the “NFL Kickoff eBay Auction Event” option.
After transferring your cards to auction, they move from your Inventory Manager to Auction Submissions in your COMC account. Please note that all transfer to auction submissions are final. Once scheduled for auction, you can monitor your auctions in Auction History.
Non-Elite Items Transfer Deadlines
Cards already consigned with COMC which have not yet been upgraded to COMC Elite Items must first be Reprocessed as Elite to be eligible for COMC Auctions. To ensure that your items will be reprocessed as Elite in time for this auction event, we encourage you to submit them for reprocessing as soon as possible.
- To be re-processed as Elite in time for this Auction Event, items must be submitted for Elite Re-Processing by Friday, August 13th, 2021.
Follow these steps to submit items in your COMC account for Elite Reprocessing:
- Find the item you want to upgrade in your Inventory Manager
- Click on the Actions menu
- Select “Reprocess as Elite”
- Select COMC Reprocessing
- Pay $2 COMC Store Credit to submit the item
Once the items have been reprocessed as elite and returned to your COMC Inventory, please remember to then Send to Auction by Friday, September 3rd, 2021.
Important COMC Auctions Reminders
- The minimum fee per auction is $3.50, regardless of the final sale price. For a full breakdown of COMC Auction fees, see the COMC Auction Schedule and Fees blog.
- We strongly recommend you only submit cards to auction that will sell for approximately $50 or more. COMC Auctions reserves the right to change the service level of new Auction submissions to our Select Processing Service Level if submissions primarily consist of items valued less than $10.
- There are no cancellations once we receive your auction submission. If you want to instead consign your high-end trading cards through COMC as buy-it-now listings or field offers on the COMC.com marketplace, we encourage you to submit them using our Elite Service. All Elite Items are eligible to be transferred to auction at a later date.
- Please review our Supported Trading Cards criteria if you have any questions about what items you can consign with COMC.
- For more information about our auction service, please refer to our Auctions and Auctions FAQ pages.
Questions? Our Team is Here to Help!
If you have any questions about submitting your cards for this Auction Event, we welcome you to email the COMC Auctions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other inquiries, please contact our Customer Service team by emailing email@example.com or clicking the red Support button on the bottom right corner of COMC.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.