COMC Auctions is partnering with eBay to promote the 2021 Baseball season with a special auction event!
We are excited to announce COMC Auctions will be featured on eBay’s homepage from April 26 to May 2nd. This Baseball auction event is the perfect opportunity to increase auction visibility as the 2021 baseball season begins.
Cards submitted to auction via COMC will be included in eBay’s Homepage banner promotion. This means cards opted in will benefit from large audience visibility via eBay’s Homepage – maximizing views at a critical time of auction. Below you’ll find all the information you to get started, and if you’re new to COMC there’s still time to register!
When and how to submit your cards:
COMC users have multiple options for submitting cards for this event. Whether you already have cards consigned with us that you would like to auction off or are considering sending new cards to COMC specifically for this event, details and key dates are listed below.
Mail-In Submission Deadlines
- Cards received by 4/8/2021 will be included in the promotion
- ON THE OUTSIDE OF ALL ITEMS MAILED FOR THE PROMOTION PLEASE MARK “BBP”
- “BBP” must be clearly written on all sides of package/envelope
Transfer to Auction Deadlines
If you already have cards in your COMC Inventory Manager, you can send them to auction in just a few clicks. This includes cards you bought from other consignors on our site, and a potential opportunity for flipping!
- To be included in the promotion, cards must be transferred between 4/2/2021 – 4/8/2021
- Cards submitted to auction during these dates will END during the promotion
Inside the Inventory Manager, click on “Actions” and then select “Send to Auction” to begin the auction transfer process.
Elite Item Transfer Deadlines
Elite Item Transfer deadlines apply only to items which have already been processed through our Elite Consignment Service.
- To be included in the promotion, cards must be transferred between 4/9/2021 – 4/15/2021
- Cards submitted to auction during these dates will be included in the promotion
After transferring your cards to auction, they move from your Inventory Manager to Auction Submissions in your COMC account. Once scheduled for auction, you can monitor your auctions in Auction History.
Important Auctions Reminders
- The minimum fee per auction is $3.50, regardless of the final sale price.
- We recommend you only submit cards to auction that will sell for approximately $50 or more. COMC Auctions reserves the right to change the service level of new Auction submissions to our 3-Week fixed-price service ($0.50 per item) if submissions primarily consist of items valued less than $10 (i.e. Junk Era Baseball common cards). For a full breakdown of Auction fees, see the COMC Auction Schedule and Fees blog.
- There are no cancellations once we receive your auction submission. If you want to consign your high-end trading cards through COMC as buy-it-now listings, we encourage you to submit them using our Elite Service.
- Please review our Supported Trading Cards criteria if you have any questions about what items you can consign with COMC.
- For more information about our auction service, please refer to our Auctions and Auctions FAQ pages.
We are excited for you to participate in this eBay Homepage Baseball 2021 Auction Event!