Hello COMC Nation!
Earlier this year we put out the word that we were opening up the COMC Blog to allow guest bloggers, and many of you enthusiastically answered the call! Over the last few months we’ve featured many great guest writers covering a wide range of subjects from definitive parallel guides to in-depth non-sports editorials to your favorite cards of all-time. We’d like to continue that trend by continuing to offer a platform for the many voices of the hobby to be heard.
We want you to write for the COMC Blog! Here are just a few potential blog ideas that our readers love:
- Personal Collections: Do you have a collection that features a specific player, team, set or theme? We want to hear about and see your collection! Share your story and pictures of your collection!
- How Do you use COMC?: Our team absolutely loves Customer Testimonials. How do you use COMC for your collecting experience? Do you have any good tips for buying or selling that you wan to share with others? Do you want to talk about your ‘flips’ and steals? Sound off and let us know!
- Your Favorite Sets & Cards: Can you tell us why a card or two stands out the most to you? Does a particular insert set have a place in your heart? We want to hear about it!
- Top 10 lists: Everyone loves lists right? Share with us your ten favorite cards in your collection, or ten favorite cards of a particular player! You get the idea!
- Expert Analysis: Do you know more about a particular set, theme, or niche in the hobby that anyone else does? Share you wealth of knowledge with us!
- Your Hobby Experience: When did your journey into the trading card industry get started and where is it now? Share your history in the hobby with fellow collectors!
To Submit a Guest Blog: We ask that each guest blog be at least 500 words, and contain at least two photos and/or images of trading cards. Using images found on COMC is encouraged! Blogs can be submitted via email body, word document, or any other standard file format. Simply send your content to email@example.com In your email, please include a brief biography (1 paragraph or less) about yourself, so that our readers can have a little insight into who you are and what you collect! Please include your COMC username as well! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!