(updated nov 27th) Hi Gang – Moe here! We got some good news! In light of the upcoming holiday and the super Black Friday specials we have happening at COMC, we’re going to extend this Hot List for another week, so you have 7 more days to get your cards to us, in order to qualify for the current Hot List! Have a great holiday and please be careful this weekend!
Hello COMC Nation! It’s an awesome time to be a sports fan; football’s playoff races are starting to happen, hockey and basketball are in full swing, and did someone mention the Winter Olympics are only 3 months away? (well, we just did, so there…) And, on top of all that, it’s time for the COMC Hot List! It’s that special time where we let you know what cards we’re thinking are going to be great sellers and we give you the opportunity to get them on COMC.com as quickly as possible…even in time for Black Friday!
So, here it is…the COMC Hot List for November 13 to November-27!
- 2013 Bowman Draft baseball
- 2013-14 Upper Deck Hockey Series I
- Paul George
- Michael Carter-Williams
- 2013-14 Panini Prestige basketball
- 2012-13 Panini Immaculate basketball
- 2013-14 Score Select hockey
- 2013 Topps Chrome football
- 2013 Panini Limited football
- 2013 Bowman Sterling football
- 2013 Leaf Memories baseball
- 2012-13 Upper Deck Exquisite basketball
- 2013 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection football
The Hot List Theme
Since this is the week many of MLB’s award winners are being announced, we thought they’d make an excellent theme. Cards belonging to the Rookie Of the Year winners (Wil Myers and Jose Fernandez), the Cy Young Award Winners (Max Scherzer and Clayton Kershaw) and the League MVPs (Miguel Cabrera and Andrew McCutchen) are all Hot List Eligible.
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards submitted for the Hot List will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing. With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the special Hot List price: $0.50 per raw card and $1.00 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
- Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
- $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
- 200 item maximum per week
- Must be postmarked by November 27th, 2013
- Can be mailed to either our US or Canadian office
- Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
- Redemption cards may qualify for Hot List pricing, but will take up to a week to process.
You’re welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label. Failure to have the outside of the package properly marked may delay the time in which your cards are processed.