Hello COMC Nation! This is one of the best times of the year, and the COMC crew couldn’t be more excited! Football is in full swing, the baseball playoffs have just started, and the hockey season is underway! Can it get any better than that?
Well, how about a new COMC Hot List? While over-indulging in the overload of sports happening right now, we’ve managed to set a little time aside to pull together a list of sets and players we think are going to be pretty hot over the next few weeks. So, check out the Hot List for October 2nd to October 16th:
- 2013 Bowman Chrome baseball
- 2013 Topps Finest baseball
- 2013 Topps Chrome baseball
- 2013-14 UD Artifacts hockey
- 2013-14 Panini Flawless basketball
- 2013 Leaf Metal Draft baseball
- 2013-14 Panini Prizm hockey
- 2013 Panini Prizm baseball
- Giovani Bernard
- Mike Glennon
- EJ Manuel
- Trent Richardson
The Hot List Theme
With the start of the 2013-14 NHL season, and the double draft class that the card compaies have put out – we’re making 2013-14 Hockey RC’s the Hot Theme – meaning any NHL player whose Rookie Card is part of a 2013-14 hockey set is eligible for the current Hot List.
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards submitted for the Hot List will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing. With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the special Hot List price: $0.50 per raw card and $1.00 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
- Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
- $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
- 200 item maximum per week
- Must be postmarked by October 16th, 2013
- Can be mailed to either our US or Canadian office
- Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
- Redemption cards may qualify for Hot List pricing, but will take up to a week to process.
You’re welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label.