Hello COMC Nation! We hope everyone survived the National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago. The COMC team made it back home safely late Sunday night, and we’re hitting the ground running. They say there’s no rest for the wicked (not that we’re wicked people, mind you) but we’re not slowing down.
While the road crew has been recovering from their deep dish pizza hangovers, the rest of us have been working on putting together the latest Hot List – looking at who’s the hottest of the hot, and what sets are the sets people will be collecting over the next two weeks. After some research and discussion, this is what we’ve come up with – the COMC Hot List for August 8th to August 21th:
- Junior Lake
- Jose Fernandez
- Chris Archer
- Avisail Garcia
- Clint Dempsey
- 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball
- 2013 Topps Finest Football
- 2013 Panini Momentum Football
- 2013 True Blood Archives
- 2013 Bowman Platinum Baseball
- 2102-13 Panini National Treasures Basketball
The Hot List Theme
To celebrate our safe return from the 34th Annual National Sports Collectors Convention, we’re accepting any National promo cards that were made available to the attendees in Chicago.
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards submitted for the Hot List will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing. With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the special Hot List price: $0.50 per raw card and $1.00 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
How to Submit Hot List Items for Consignment:
- Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
- $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
- 200 item maximum per week
- Must be postmarked by August 21th, 2013
- Can be mailed to either our US or Canadian office
- Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
- Redemption cards may qualify for Hot List pricing, but will take up to a week to process.
You’re welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label.