With the official launch of The Vault service approaching, we’ve introduced some new tools to help you manage your Vault Eligible items. There are now three new filters in your Inventory Manager to help you list your items on The Vault.
***If you want us to take your items with us to sell at The National that are currently on COMC.com, you need to mark them for rescan by TOMORROW, Wednesday, July 17th. More details below.***
From your Inventory Manager, select the Show Items dropdown. You will see three new options: Vault Eligible, Vault Needing Attention, and Vault Candidates.
Click To Enlarge
- Vault Candidates: shows you a list of items in your inventory that qualify for the Vault. These items will have at least a $20 Beckett Book Value (or no BV due to scarcity) and a minimum $40 COMC asking price. With each Vault Candidate item, you’ll see an “Actions” button underneath your asking price where you can select the “Make Vault Eligible” option. From there, choose the “COMC Services” option, then “Rescan for The Vault.” At that point, your item will be assigned to receive a high-resolution 36x scan.
- please note, there is a .50 cent fee to have your cards re-scanned at the higher 36x
- Vault Eligible: displays items in your portfolio that qualify as Vault Candidates and have already been scanned at the 36x level.
- Vault Needing Attention: shows items that are Vault Eligible but await a Vault-appropriate asking price. To enter your asking price, click “List on The Vault” and a popup screen with listing options will appear. You may also mark these items “Not for Sale on The Vault” from this popup.
- Until September 30th listing cards on The Vault will be free. This is an introductory special, so take advantage of it now!
- Any items listed on The Vault by July 24th will be going to Chicago for display at the COMC booth at the National.
- To ensure your Vault Candidates are made Vault Eligible by the 24th, they need to be submitted for a 36x rescan by Wednesday, July 17th.
Your cards could be on display and available for sale at the biggest card event in the country, but you need to act quickly to take advantage of this offering. In the meantime, be sure to keep following us on our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages for more news and further updates.
Hello everyone, Moe here. We’ve just closed the doors on entries for our 1st All-Star MVP contest. We want to thank everyone who joined us on Twitter and tweeted the winning phrase for everyone to see.
We’ve compiled our list of entries, as well as a list of the players participating in the All-Star game tonight, and through the use of abject randomization, we’ve matched each player to a twitter handle.
Now, you may notice that we have more MLB players than COMC Nation members – we noticed that, too. And, some of the starters didn’t even make the list, that’s just how random things got.
So, here’s what we’re going to do. If tonight’s MVP is a player *not* attached to a COMC Nation member, then we’ll head back to Random.org and use their services to pick a winner from the list of entries. One way or another, someone is getting $20 of COMC Store Credit.
So, here are the pairings! Enjoy the game tonight and we’ll announce the winner after the game!
Apparently, Twitter needs to do some work on their search engine software; we were trying to track #COMCMVP and we missed a few people. If your name isn’t on the list below, let us know by 3pm and we’ll add you to the list. We’ve sorry about the inconvenience!
|| RHP: Chris Tillman, Orioles
||OF: Adam Jones, Orioles
||RHP: Justin Masterson, Indians
||RHP: Greg Holland, Royals
||SS: J.J. Hardy, Orioles
||LHP: Chris Sale, White Sox
||OF: Carlos Beltran, Cardinals
||OF: Nelson Cruz, Rangers
||LHP: Clayton Kershaw, Dodgers
||RHP: Max Scherzer, Tigers
||LHP: Aroldis Chapman, Reds
||C: Yadier Molina, Cardinals
||1B: Allen Craig, Cardinals
||RHP: Jason Grilli, Pirates
||SS: Troy Tulowitzki, Rockies
||3B: Pedro Alvarez, Pirates
||RHP: Matt Moore, Rays
||SS: Everth Cabrera, Padres
||1B: Joey Votto, Reds
||RHP: Joe Nathan, Rangers
||OF: Jose Bautista, Blue Jays
||3B: Miguel Cabrera, Tigers
||LHP: Travis Wood, Cubs
||LHP: Brett Cecil, Blue Jays
||DH: David Ortiz, Red Sox
||1B: Prince Fielder, Tigers
||RHP: Felix Hernandez, Mariners
||3B: Manny Machado, Orioles
||C: Buster Posey, Giants
||C: Joe Mauer, Twins
||RHP: Craig Kimbrel, Braves
||SS: Jean Segura, Brewers
||OF: Domonic Brown, Phillies
||RHP: Sergio Romo, Giants
||3B: David Wright, Mets
||C: Brian McCann, Braves
||RHP: Steve Delabar,Blue Jays
||OF: Bryce Harper, Nationals
||2B: Brandon Phillips, Reds
||OF: Michael Cuddyer, Rockies
||2B: Jason Kipnis, Indians
||DH: Edwin Encarnacion, Blue Jays
||RHP: Mark Melancon, Pirates
||OF: Mike Trout, Angels
||1B: Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs