Greetings and salutations COMC Nation! Once again, the time is upon us to share to the world the glory that is the newest and freshest COMC Hot List!
When we haven’t been outside wondering what that great glowing orb in the sky is, as well as trying to figure out what it wants from us, we’ve been diligently working on trying to figure out what players and sets would be the hottest of the hot, in order to put together this list.
Thankfully, the MLB All-Star game is coming up, and the NHL & NBA entered their Free Agency periods, so it helped us out a little. So, after some discussion and negotiations, as well as a few cases of sunburn, here’s what we have for the COMC Hot List, for July 10th to July 24th:
- 2013 Bowman Blue Wave Redemptions
- Vincent Lecavalier
- Jarome Iginla
- Daniel Alfredsson
- Dwight Howard
- Andre Iguodala
- Tyreke Evans
- The 2013 American League All-Star Starting Lineup
- The 2013 National League All-Star Starting Lineup
- 2013 Panini Elite (Football)
- 2013 Bowman Inception (Baseball)
- 2012/13 Panini Gold Standard (Basketball)
- 2013 Topps Tribute World Baseball Classic Edition (Baseball)
- 2012/13 Upper Deck All Time Greats (Basketball)
The Hot List Theme
Our theme is going to help you take advantage of one of our newest services, announced last week. In case you missed it, we’re now accepting Redemption cards, and we’re happy to make them the Hot List Theme. Check out the COMC Blog about Redemptions, and save yourself a whole lot of time, trouble, and effort.
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards submitted for the Hot List will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing. With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the special Hot List price: $0.50 per raw card and $1.00 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
How to Submit Hot List Items for Consignment:
- Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
- $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
- 200 item maximum per week
- Must be postmarked by July 24th, 2013
- Must be mailed to our US address (Our Canadian warehouse currently only supports One Month service.)
- Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
You’re welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label.