This is the moment that many people have been waiting for. Starting today, any seller who wants their items to be among the first to be displayed in the Vault and brought to the 34th National Sports Collectors Convention in Rosemont, Illinois may now make their items Vault-eligible.
The Vault – a quick summary:
- Vault-eligible items can be for sale on COMC.com, on The Vault, or on both
- 90% of the sale price of an item sold through the Vault will be given to the seller
- The Vault will have no “cash-out” type fee
- Storage fee starting at $0.01 per day (waived through the end of September)
- Sellers can set minimum offers & auto-accept prices on each Vault card they offer individually
- Cards from The Vault will be showcased live at shows such as the NSCC
- To hear Tim talk about the service, check out Part 1 and Part 2 of the Vault Interview
Any items listed for sale on The Vault between now and Wednesday, July 24th will be showcased at our booth at the National Convention! The first step will be making these items Vault-eligible. There are three easy steps to make your item eligible for The Vault:
1) Find your item, either in your Inventory Manager or by typing the item number into COMC’s search bar.
2) In the ‘Actions’ dropdown menu, select ‘Make Vault Eligible’.
3) Graded items and COMC Reviewed items are both Vault-eligible already. In addition we have added a new service under COMC Services which allows you to rescan an item with our new 36x zoom technology for only $0.50 which will also qualify an item to be Vault-eligible.
The $0.50 price is a limited time special available through the end of July to help celebrate our launch, so take advantage of it before it’s too late!
It’s that easy. Shortly we’ll add a feature which will show users if their cards are already Vault-eligible (if an item currently Vault-eligible is submitted to this service the $0.50 charge will be refunded). If a card is Vault-eligible you’ll soon have access to all the great Vault features.
Please note: Items listed on The Vault must have both an asking price of at least $40 and a high Beckett Book Value of at least $20 (unless they are not assigned a BV due to scarcity – “N/A” cards).
We’re very excited to roll out this service, as customers have been requesting it for a long time. Vault eligible items will be able to be listed for sale on The Vault in mid-July, and any item listed for sale on The Vault by Wednesday, July 24th will travel with us to Illinois to be showcased at the nation’s biggest card show.
We look forward to displaying your cards at this prestigious show and hearing your thoughts about the Vault Service. Be sure to take advantage of this limited time offer to have your items made Vault-eligible, and be sure to keep following us on our Facebook, Twitter, and new Google+ pages.