Greetings and salutations to all our friends and followers, ladies and gentlemen, the young and the young at heart. It’s Wednesday and it’s time to present to you, a brand new, fresh from the oven, COMC Hot List!
We’ve been poking around the internets, doing some looking around, asking the questions that no one else is willing to ask. We’ve also been taking your feedback to last week’s Shout Out. From all of that, and a few arguments amongst the staff here along the way, we’ve managed to pull together a list of players and sets that we feel are going to be pretty popular over the next 2 weeks. Check out the list:
- Yasiel Puig
- Domonic Brown
- Gerrit Cole
- 2013 Topps Archives (Baseball)
- 2013 Bowman (Baseball)
- 2012-13 SP Authentic (Basketball)
- 2012-13 Panini Crusade (Basketball)
- Mike Zunino
- Javier Baez
- Anthony Rendon
- *All* 2013 Football
And our special Hot Theme this time around?
With the NBA and NHL Finals happening, we’ve decided that the teams competing for their league’s Championship would be Hot List eligible. So, any players from the Chicago BlackHawks, Boston Bruins, San Antonio Spurs, or Miami Heat are on the Hot List!
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards from these players or sets will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing.
With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the special Hot List price:
$0.50 per raw card and $1.00 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
How to Submit Hot List Items for Consignment:
- Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
- $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
- 200 item maximum per week
- Must be postmarked by June 26th, 2013
- Must be mailed to our US address (Our Canadian warehouse currently only supports One Month service.)
- Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
You are welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label.