Greetings and salutations, everyone! It’s Wednesday and it’s time for a new COMC Hot List!
We got a lot of great suggestions from COMC users on Facebook and Twitter after our last call out, and after conferring with the COMC processing team, we’ve put together a list of those players that are making noise and news in the sporting world, as well as a few sets we feel are going to generate a lot of interest.
- Klay Thompson
- Stephen Curry
- Shelby Miller
- Matt Harvey
- John Buck
- Jean Segura
- Starling Marte
- Austin Meadows
- Mark Appel
- 2013 Topps Museum Collection (Baseball) – All
- 2013 Bowman (Baseball) – All
- 2012-13 Panini Past & Present (Basketball) – All
- 2012-13 Panini Momentum (Basketball) – All
- 2012-13 Panini Preferred (Basketball) – All
- Any 2013 Football
- Any 2013 Leaf products – except “Best Of…”
And our special Hot Theme this time around?
Seeing as we don’t have any hockey on the Hot List this time around, even though the NHL playoffs have entered the 2nd round, we decided that we’ll make hockey the Hot Theme. So, we’ll be accepting any 2012-13 hockey products as part of this Hot List.
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards from these players or sets will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing.
With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the One Week price:
$0.50 per raw trading card and $1.00 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
How to Submit Hot List Items for Consignment:
- Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
- $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
- 200 item maximum per week
- Must be postmarked by May 29th, 2013
- Must be mailed to our US address (Our Canadian warehouse currently only supports One Month service.)
- Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
You are welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label.