Hello friends and collectors – it’s time to announce the latest COMC Hot List!
As always, these are the players and sets that are currently hot in sports card circles, as determined by COMC users on Facebook and Twitter, as well as the COMC processing team. This latest list includes several baseball players that are making headlines, as well as one of the hottest players in the NBA playoffs.
2013 Bowman Baseball (Parallels and Autos only)
2013 Topps Tribute Baseball
2012-13 Fleer Retro Hockey
2012-13 Panini Prizm – Any Sport (Parallels and Autos only)
2012-13 Panini Preferred Basketball
And our special Hot Theme this time around?
Even though the baseball season is off to a great start, and NBA and NHL playoffs are underway, we know that some of you (and frankly, some of us) still have football on the brain. So in honor of last week’s NFL Draft, any of the new 2013 Football products that have just been released will also be part of this Hot List.
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards from these players or sets will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing.
With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the One Week price:
$0.50 per raw trading card and $0.75 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
How to Submit Hot List Items for Consignment:
* Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
* $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
* 200 item maximum per week
* Must be postmarked by May 15th, 2013
* Must be mailed to our US address (Our Canadian warehouse currently only supports One Month service.)
* Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
* Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
You are welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label.
Thanks for your input for this new Hot List, and watch our Facebook page for the call for the next Hot List in a week!
You must be logged in to post a comment.