In our continuing effort to provide the best service possible for our fellow collectors, we have come up with some new service offerings and changes. None of these are set in stone, so we would like to get your feedback. Please let us know if you have any objections or suggestions.
New Overnight Processing Service
– $3 per batch + $2 per card (any size cards)
– Added to your account the day after the package arrives
– Must say “Overnight Processing” on the outside of the package
New Bulk Processing Service
– The $50 flat rate special is a beta test of a bulk processing service
– If it goes well, this could be added as a permanent offering
New Premium Seller Accounts
– Costs $100 per month
– Increases free storage from $0.25 to $1.00
– Additional seller options (e.g. adjustable minimum offer percentage & auto-accept offer percentage)
– Monthly coupon for $100 worth of Express or Overnight processing
Graded, Encased & Jumbo Card Changes
– We will begin referring to these as “Special Sized Cards”
– Processing fees will be cut in half for “Special Sized Cards”
– Processing decreased from $1 to $0.50 for Standard
– Processing decreased from $2 to $1 for Priority
– Processing decreased from $3 to $1.50 for Express
– Shipping decreased from $1 extra to $0.75 extra for Standard
– Shipping decreased from $1 extra to $0.50 extra for Bulk
– Coins will start being considered part of “Special Sized Cards”
Game Used & Autographed Card Changes
– We will be adding the ability for the site to easily search for game used and/or autographed cards.
– These cards take a lot longer for us to process, and they require additional care because they are easier to damage. Rather than cutting corners to reduce costs, we want to add a $0.10 surcharge that will cover the additional labor required to properly handle these cards and add the additional metadata required to make them searchable as game used and/or autographed cards.
– The $0.10 processing surcharge per game used or autographed card would affect any cards that are postmarked November 1st or later
Cash-Out Fee Change
– Check fee decreased from $3 to $2 for US checks and from $10 to $9 for international checks.
– Any cash-out request for less than $200 cash will be considered a “small cash-out” and subject to the $1 “small cash-out fee”. This is an increase from the current $20 boundary.
– These changes are to combat the $0.40-$1.00 PayPal fees that we have to pay when sending cash-outs as mass payments to avoid additional fees on your end.