Lately we have noticed we have been getting a few questions about due dates so we thought we would try and answer a few questions about how the due dates work, why CheckOutMyCards due dates have been behind lately, why some orders finish faster than others, and how you can get your orders up as fast as possible.
How do the due dates work?
Here at CheckOutMyCards.com we use estimated due dates from 2-4 weeks for standard processing. These due dates are our best estimate of how long we think it will take to process your cards but are not a guarantee how long it will take. Please keep in mind these due dates are based on a few factors like how many orders are ahead of your cards, how many cards are in those orders, how many cards are in your order, how long they will take to sort, and how hard they are to identify. All cards start our process based on the date received but along the way some of these factors will effect if that actual due date will be met on time or if it might be required to take a little more time.
Why has CheckOutMyCards due dates been behind lately?
In December a major snow storm blew threw Washington state which then turned into major flooding in January that shut down our area and kept most CheckOutMyCards.com employees home for more than a week. Even through the shut down we have continued record growth in sales and the amount of cards to be processed.
Why do some orders finish faster than others?
We find out along the way through that some cards take more time than others.
What makes my order take more time than others?
There are many reasons for what makes your order take longer than others.
Here is just a few:
- Were your cards sent in screw downs or top loaders?
- How long will it take to sort them?
- How hard are they to identify?
- How hard is it to find pricing information for them?
What can i do to get my order get processed the fastest?
Using the express service is the best way to get your cards processed the quickest but if you are using the standard standard service here are some tips:
- Clearly mark your user name on or in the package.
- Carefully count the cards and include that count with the package.
- Take all of the cards out of any screw down and top loaders and follow our instructions for how to ship the cards to us securely.
- If you feel like you can securely get the cards to us without any penny sleeves as well, that is the best.
- Try grouping all of the cards that are from the same set together.
- If the cards are all over the map, try to group cards from the same player together.
Thank you to all our our amazing customers for all of your understanding and patience,
The Check Out My CardsTeam