Thank you for helping CheckOutMyCards.com grow to nearly 1,000,000 cards. We want to give thanks by offering some outstanding specials.
Shipping: Save up to 80%
$4.95 base plus a 5¢ per card (UNLIMITED!)
– This is an 80% discount compared to standard shipping after the 11th card.
– Shipment requests must be placed by Monday, November 30th 11:59 PM
Store Credit: Get an extra 10% Free!!!
Buy $100 or more store credit and receive and extra 10% store credit for free!
– Store credit must be purchased on Thursday or Friday from here https://www.checkoutmycards.com/Manage/AddCredit.aspx
– Checks & money orders must be post marked on Friday November 27th and include a note to include “Extra 10% Free”.
$10 Coupon with CheckOutMyCards.com Order
Place an order by Monday, November 30th 11:59 PM and receive a $10 OFF coupon that is good for any processing service.
– Learn more about how to use CheckOutMyCards.com to sell your cards
Buy Unopened Boxes & Cases with Store Credit
$115 store credit buys $100 Blowout Cards Gift Certificate.
– Redemption request must be placed on Thursday or Friday from here https://www.checkoutmycards.com/Manage/RedeemStoreCredit.aspx
– This can be used in conjunction with the amazing discounts that Blowout Cards is offering for Black Friday. http://www.blowoutcards.com/
I just talked to Tom Fish from Blowout Cards, and he mentioned that their website is setting records for traffic due to their specials. Make sure to check them out.
$15 Coupon with Blowout Cards Orders
Orders placed with BlowoutCards.com by the end of the day Friday will include a coupon from CheckOutMyCards.com.
– The coupon gives you FREE Express processing for 24 cards. ($15 Value)
Follow us on Twitter
Many of you are familiar with the Blowout Cards website and forum. It was a year and a half ago that wunderkindcards (a.k.a. BeaverSportsCards) started a thread in the Blowout Cards forum titled “Checkoutmycards.com“. This has since become the most popular thread the Blowout Cards forum has ever seen. There are more than 3,500 posts on this one thread.
Many of the Blowout Card members have become CheckOutMyCards members, and at the National last year in Chicago a number of these common members made sure we got a chance to meet a few of the folks from Blowout Cards and to start thinking about potential partnership opportunities. It as been a very busy year for both of our sites, and this year at the National we finally got a chance to discuss making those ideas a reality.
Tom Fish and Tim Getsch @ the 2009 National
I am glad to announce that last week we officially signed a partnership agreement, and we are now starting to implement some updates to our sites and service offerings that will illustrate how the whole can be greater than the sum of its parts.
Blowout Cards specializes in selling factory sealed boxes and cases. CheckOutMyCards specializes in making it safe & easy for people to buy & sell singles.
Both sites try to be industry leaders through innovation.
– Blowout Cards was the first seller of boxes & cases to start a highly successful forum. CheckOutMyCards has reaped the benefits of this forum.
– Blowout Cards and CheckOutMyCards have stared using services such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and blogs to reach the community.
– CheckOutMyCards set out to create a consignment service that could be cost effective for any cards that might sell for $1 or more. Many people have even found it to be successful for cards that sell for well under $1.
– CheckOutMyCards has scanned more cards than any other sports card website. More than 1,000,000 cards have been scanned using patent-pending technology.
Now you can use the store credit that you earn from selling cards on CheckOutMyCards.com to buy Blowout Cards gift certificates. You can than buy factory sealed boxes & cases from Blowout Cards, crack them open, keep the cards you want, and send us the rest to earn more funds to buy more product. Of course, you can also use your store credit on CheckOutMyCards.com to buy other singles or to get cash.
This just the beginning. We will continue to find more innovative ways that we can leverage each others services.
Steve, Dave, and I have had a great experience at the National. Today was a lot of fun. We were surprised to meet several of the top sellers on CheckOutMyCards.com. We weren’t sure who we were going to meet.
– baseballcardsetc dropped off a few hundred cards
– mwheeler27 gave us several hundred cards and introduced us to the person at SPORTKINGS who designs their cards
– iluvfish2 dropped off 1,500 cards
– 2_t_2 dropped off several hundred cards yesterday and actually got the t-shirts for us
There were so many people that came by the booth. It was fun to hear the stories about how people found the site and what their experience has been.
One thing that I thought was pretty cool was that our booth was right next to Kruk Cards. When I got back into card collecting in 2003. There were a few card sites that influenced me. Kruk Cards had one of those sites. I bought more than 100 complete sets from them. These were all sets that that came out in the mid 90′s when I was previously into collecting. Even though the prices had dropped so much on these sets, it was really fun to get all of these cards that I had loved while growing up. This really helped me get back into collecting.
This morning I had great chats with Pat, Chris, and Tom from Blowout Cards. We discussed some awesome ways that our sites can really work well together. We will announcing more about the details over the next couple weeks.