During the days of the original CheckOutMyCards.com website, Tim introduced the Bulk Price Editor – a tool that made pricing cards quick and easy for those who had submitted large quantities of items for consignment.
When we moved to COMC.com, we had to discontinue the availability of the Bulk Price Editor, as the technology of the new website was incompatible with the way the Bulk Price Editor was created. We knew it was a popular tool, so it was always our intention to create a new Bulk Price Editor, one that was compatible with COMC.com.
After a lot of work and effort on Tim’s part, we’re able to announce that the *new* Bulk Price Editor is available as a Beta download.
Please note that using the Bulk Price Editor takes up bandwidth on the COMC servers, so we ask that sellers limit their usage to adjusting their prices on a monthly basis. We want to keep the Bulk Price Editor as a free service, so we ask everyone to be kind and not overuse it.
Bulk Price Editor DOWNLOAD (login required)
- Windows XP or later
– Microsoft Office Access 2007 or the Access 2007 Runtime (Free Download)
How to Install:
– If you don’t have Access 2007 or are not sure if you do, download and install the Access 2007 Runtime from Microsoft. (If you download the Bulk Price Editor without Access 2007 Runtime, you’ll get a message telling you to download and run the Access 2007 Runtime first.)
– Download and install the Bulk Price Editor (login required).
How to Use:
– From the start menu or the desktop, click on the Bulk Price Editor shortcut.
- This will bring up the Sign In page on COMC.com.
– When this is done, you can search through your inventory for groups of cards that you would like to perform bulk operations upon.
– Once you have selected the group of items you would like to perform a bulk price change to, you can select the type of bulk operation to perform.
– When this is complete, you can review the pending price changes.
– You can click in the green cells to manually edit any of the pending price changes.
– Finally, you can submit your price changes to COMC.com.
Thanks for your patience as we worked to bring back the Bulk Price Editor. Again, we request that users limit their price changes to about once per month – this will not overtax the servers and will allow us to continue to offer the feature for free. Please use the comments section below to let us know how it works for you, if you have any difficulties in the process of loading or running the Bulk Price Editor, and feel free to share any ideas or thoughts you may have.