Hello COMC Nation! Welcome to the middle of the week, and as you know, it’s time for the COMC Hot List! It’s that special time where we let you know what cards we’re thinking are going to be great sellers and we give you the opportunity to get them on COMC.com as quickly as possible.
So, here it is…the COMC Hot List for October 30th to November 13th!
- 2013 Topps Finest Baseball
- 2013 Topps Chrome Baseball
- 2013 Bowman Chrome Baseball
- 2013-14 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball
- 2013-14 Panini Flawless Basketball
- 2013 Panini Beach Boys
- 2013 Panini Memorabilia Absolute Football
- 2013 Panini Select Baseball
- 2013 Panini Prizm Perennial Draft baseball
- 2013-14 Panini Prestige basketball
- Eddie Lacy
- Terrance Williams
- Michael Wacha
- Andrew Luck
- Andy Dalton
The Hot List Theme
With the World Series happening, we thought about making the 2013 WS winner be the Hot List Theme – but since they can’t decide on a winner, we thought we’d let both teams be the theme – so, any Boston or St. Louis baseball cards, from any set, are Hot List eligible.
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards submitted for the Hot List will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing. With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the special Hot List price: $0.50 per raw card and $1.00 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
- Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
- $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
- 200 item maximum per week
- Must be postmarked by November 13th, 2013
- Can be mailed to either our US or Canadian office
- Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
- Redemption cards may qualify for Hot List pricing, but will take up to a week to process.
You’re welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label. Failure to have the outside of the package properly marked may delay the time in which your cards are processed.