It’s Wednesday, and you know what that means? Other than people reposting that commercial with the camel all over their Facebook pages, I mean? That’s right; it’s time for us to announce the latest COMC Hot List!
As always, we’re trying to stay on top of what’s new, what’s fresh, what’s on the minds and in the hearts of collectors. And, at the same time, we want to give our sellers the opportunity to get the latest and greatest cards on our website, as soon as possible – so, our buyers can easily and safely get those newest cards for their own collections.
So, here it is…the COMC Hot List for October 16th to October 30th!
- 2013 Topps Finest Baseball
- 2013 Topps Chrome Baseball
- 2013 Bowman Chrome Baseball
- 2013 Topps Baseball Update
- 2013 Panini Prizm Football
- 2013-14 Panini Prizm Hockey
- 2013-14 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball
- 2013 Leaf Perfect Game Baseball
- 2013-14 Panini Flawless Basketball
- 2013 Topps Best of WWE
- 2013 Panini Playbook Football
- Nick Foles
- Eddie Lacy
- Terrance Williams
- Trevor Rosenthal
- Michael Wacha
The Hot List Theme
With Halloween just around the corner, we thought we’d give a little shout out to those who enjoy wearing costumes all year long – so the Hot List Theme this time around will be 2013 comic card sets (including Marvel, DC, etc.) featuring costumed superheroes and supervillains.
So what does being on the Hot List mean?
COMC wants to encourage our users to get these hot cards into your accounts to offer for sale as quickly as possible, so starting today, any cards submitted for the Hot List will qualify for our “Hot List Special” processing. With this service, you will receive One Day processing at the special Hot List price: $0.50 per raw card and $1.00 per graded, encased, or jumbo card.
- Clearly write “Hot List Special” on the outer mailing package and/or the address label.
- $5 minimum batch fee (We recommend submitting 10+ items.)
- 200 item maximum per week
- Must be postmarked by October 30th, 2013
- Can be mailed to either our US or Canadian office
- Any submissions received on a Friday or Saturday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Submissions with non-Hot List items mixed in will be downgraded to One Week service.
- Redemption cards may qualify for Hot List pricing, but will take up to a week to process.
You’re welcome to submit Hot List batches at the same time that you submit other batches with different service levels, even if they’re mailed in the same package, but please make sure that each batch is clearly separated and labeled, and that “Hot List Special” is written on the outside of the mailing package and/or mailing label. Failure to have the outside of the package properly marked may delay the time in which your cards are processed.