With the official launch of The Vault service approaching, we’ve introduced some new tools to help you manage your Vault Eligible items. There are now three new filters in your Inventory Manager to help you list your items on The Vault.
From your Inventory Manager, select the Show Items dropdown. You will see three new options: Vault Eligible, Vault Needing Attention, and Vault Candidates.
- Vault Candidates: shows you a list of items in your inventory that qualify for the Vault. These items will have at least a $20 Beckett Book Value (or no BV due to scarcity) and a minimum $40 COMC asking price. With each Vault Candidate item, you’ll see an “Actions” button underneath your asking price where you can select the “Make Vault Eligible” option. From there, choose the “COMC Services” option, then “Rescan for The Vault.” At that point, your item will be assigned to receive a high-resolution 36x scan.
- please note, there is a .50 cent fee to have your cards re-scanned at the higher 36x
- Vault Eligible: displays items in your portfolio that qualify as Vault Candidates and have already been scanned at the 36x level.
- Vault Needing Attention: shows items that are Vault Eligible but await a Vault-appropriate asking price. To enter your asking price, click “List on The Vault” and a popup screen with listing options will appear. You may also mark these items “Not for Sale on The Vault” from this popup.
- Until September 30th listing cards on The Vault will be free. This is an introductory special, so take advantage of it now!
- Any items listed on The Vault by July 24th will be going to Chicago for display at the COMC booth at the National.
- To ensure your Vault Candidates are made Vault Eligible by the 24th, they need to be submitted for a 36x rescan by Wednesday, July 17th.
Your cards could be on display and available for sale at the biggest card event in the country, but you need to act quickly to take advantage of this offering. In the meantime, be sure to keep following us on our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages for more news and further updates.