Here is another job opening we have. Don’t forget, we also have all of the following openings as well.
Customer Service & Quality Assurance Representative
This is a full-time position for our Customer Service team. The ideal candidate must have a great attitude, excellent written and verbal communication, above-average problem solving abilities, and active listening skills.
- Provide superior communication both on the phone and in email interactions without the use of a script
- Build rapport with customers, helping them to understand how much we value them
- Ability to understand the right questions to ask
- Understand complex needs quickly with limited information and correctly determine the appropriate steps to resolution
- Respond to pressure with grace
- Harmonize the best interests of both customer and company
- Identify opportunities for departmental efficiency improvements
- Track and research issues independently
- Take personal responsibility for self-improvement and department success
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent training and experience
- Call center experience preferred; familiarity with ticketing systems and phone systems
- Knowledge of collectibles is helpful
- Strong computer skills required
- Data entry experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
Starting salary ranges from $10.00 – $12.00/hour depending upon experience. After 90 days on the job employees will be eligible for medical benefits, dental benefits, 4 weeks of PTO/year, and other employee benefits.
If you know you would be a good addition to our CS/ QA team, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Customer Service.