I have been wanting to add this ability for a long time, and I am very happy to announce the first beta version of the CheckOutMyCards Price Editing tool.
This tool can be used to easily make thousands of price changes at a time, and it should help hundreds of our sellers save many hours or even days worth for time.
This tool leverages a lot of different client and server technologies, and we had to do a number of architectural, database improvements to be able to handle the volume of price changes that this tool can now generate.
While we are beta testing the tool, the tool can be used for free, but it won’t work on the 1st day the month. We are still working out the details of how we plan to charge for the the use of the tool.
Download Tool (login required)
– Windows XP or later
– Microsoft Office Access 2007 or the Access 2007 Runtime (Free Download)
How to Install
– If you do not have Access 2007 or are not sure if you do, download and install the Access 2007 runtime from Microsoft
– Download and install the CheckOutMyCards Price Editing tool (login required)
How to Use
– From the start menu or the desktop, click on the CheckOutMyCards Price Editing shortcut
– This will bring up a login form for logging into your account on CheckOutMyCards.com
– It will then start downloading the items from your inventory
– You can then search your inventory for groups of cards that you would like to perform bulk operations upon
When I get more time I plan to make this more powerful and easier to use, but this is a functional start.
– Once you have selected the group of items you would like to perform a bulk price change to, you can select the type of bulk operation to perform
– Now you can review the pending price changes.
– You can click in the orange cells to manually edit any of the pending price changes.
– Finally, you can submit your price changes to the website.
Enjoy! Let us know if you hit any bugs or have any feature requests.